Paper or Plastic?
Say NO to both
Say YES to
Environmentally Friendly Fundraising!
Partners For Healthy Kids™, Healthy Fundraising USA™ and The Health Card™ are trademarks of Partners For Healthy Kids, Inc
© 2003-2008 Partners For Healthy Kids, Inc. All rights reserved
For more information Contact Us:
Did You Know?
- Plastic bags kill over 100,000 birds, whales, seals & turtles per year
- Plastic Bags are the #1 litter problem worldwide & only 1% are ever recycled
- The U.S. uses 100 billion plastic bags annually, consuming about 12 million barrels of oil
- A million plastic bags are used every minute worldwide; that’s over 500 billion bags per year polluting our planet
- Plastic makes up 80% of the volume of litter on land and 90% of floating litter in our oceans
- Plastic bags are NOT biodegradable and can take up to 500 years to decompose--eventually they break down into tiny toxic bits polluting our soil, rivers, lakes and oceans.
Paper Is Not Any Better
- In 1999, 14 million trees were cut to produce the 10 billion paper bags Americans used
- It takes 4 times more energy to manufacture a paper bag as it does a plastic bag
- Paper bags generate 70% more air pollutants and 50 times more water pollutants than plastic
This Season’s Hottest Fundraiser! Reusable Earth-Friendly DODO BAGS®
Tote & Grocery Bags
- Light & durable (holds up to 40 lbs)
- Machine washable, reuse over & over
- Choose from 8 fashionable designs
Customize your bag with your group's name, logo, colors and message!
- What a terrific way to show your community how your group cares about the environment and one of the things you're doing to help!
- Teachers, students, administrators, and parents can teach environmental responsibility with this product, and at the same time raising much needed funds for their organizations.
- Going "green" is quickly becoming a lifestyle trend! Consumers are becoming more concerned about the environment and want to do their part. The use of canvas bags is quickly catching on!
- Minimum order of only 100 bags!